I like this recipe because it is simple and doesn't require the 'soft ball' technique. I picked it up online somewhere a few years back and my family loved it. They always ask around Thanksgiving when I am going to make my peanut butter fudge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Add brown sugar and milk and bring to a boil for about 2 minutes being sure to continuously stir mixture throughout.
- 3Remove from heat and add peanut butter and vanilla stirring until smooth.
- 4Place confectioners sugar in large bowl and pour heated mixture over top and mix until smooth.
- 5Pour into 8 x 8 dish and let chill.
- 6Chill until firm and cut into pieces. Makes about 15 servings depending on your cutting technique.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Peanut Butter Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.0
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.4 mg
- Sodium 138.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 53.4 g
- Protein 4.6 g