Recipe by ally525573
I got this recipe from a family friend.It is really easy to make.I make it a couple of times a year for family members. Every time that I do they always ask me for the recipe.
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light Karo syrup
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 cups marshmallow cream (14 oz ok)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Get all ingredients together before you start.
- Grease the 9x13-inch glass pan with butter.
- In a pot add the vinegar, Karo syrup, sugar, and evaporated milk.
- Bring it all to a boil over medium heat.
- Boil for 4 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the peanut butter and marshmallow cream.
- Stir the mixture until it is smooth.
- Pour into the buttered pan.
- Let cool.
- Then cut with the plastic knife.