Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe was the result of one too few peaches and an extra apple lying around. It calls for 3 tbs butter for the apple crumble mix,but make sure you have enough to completely coat the crumble. I used Pillsbury pie crust and T. Marzetti apple crisp mix. I hope you enjoy this!
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Peel, pit and slice your peaches and do the same for the apple. Make sure your apple is sliced very thinly. Combine the fruit in a medium sized bowl and set aside.
- Roll out the pie crust and sprinkle it with a pinch of your sugar.
- Add the rest of your sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg to your fruit mixture and fold together. Fill your pie crust with the fruit mixture.
- Cover the filling of the pie with aluminum foil and bake this for 10 minutes.
- While your pie is baking, add the butter to your apple crumble mix and combine until the mix is completely coated.
- Remove pie and aluminum foil. Add the crumble and bake for a remaining 30 minutes.