Recipe by CassandraLynne11
This recipe was the result of one too few peaches and an extra apple lying around. It calls for 3 tbs butter for the apple crumble mix,but make sure you have enough to completely coat the crumble. I used Pillsbury pie crust and T. Marzetti apple crisp mix. I hope you enjoy this!
- 6 peaches
- 1 apple
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 (9 ounce) container apple crumble mix
- 3 tablespoons butter, very soft
- 9 inches pie crusts, roll-out
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Peel, pit and slice your peaches and do the same for the apple. Make sure your apple is sliced very thinly. Combine the fruit in a medium sized bowl and set aside.
- Roll out the pie crust and sprinkle it with a pinch of your sugar.
- Add the rest of your sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg to your fruit mixture and fold together. Fill your pie crust with the fruit mixture.
- Cover the filling of the pie with aluminum foil and bake this for 10 minutes.
- While your pie is baking, add the butter to your apple crumble mix and combine until the mix is completely coated.
- Remove pie and aluminum foil. Add the crumble and bake for a remaining 30 minutes.