1/18 Photos of Simple Peach Pie
This recipe is from C.A. Lynd of lyndsgourmet.com. Every year we anxiously wait for Lynd's farm to put out their peaches. They gave us this recipe with the peaches I just bought and it is simple and wonderful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Stir together flour, 1 cup sugar, and cinnamon and set aside.
- 3Wash, peel, and slice fresh peaches.
- 4Mix together peaches with the combined dry ingredients.
- 5Turn into pastry-lined pie pan and dot with butter.
- 6Cover with top crust, cut slits in it, seal the edges.
- 7Sprinkle top with 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- 8Cover the edges with foil to prevent over browning; remove foil for the last 15 minutes of baking.
- 9Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until crust is brown and juice begins to bubble through the slits in the crust.
- 10Pie may be frozen for future use.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Peach Pie
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.0
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 25.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 36.1 g
- Protein 1.4 g