Recipe by HeatherFeather
Clipped from an old issue of Yankee magazine. A simple dessert of sweetened baked peaches.
- 8 cups fresh peaches, peeled,sliced (about 6 large)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Set peach slices into a 2 quart ovenproof deep casserole dish.
- Combine flour,sugar,and salt.
- Cut in butter (using a pastry blender or two butter knives) until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle topping over peach slices and bake until the peaches are tender (45 minutes-1 hour).