1/1 Photo of Simple Pasta With Butter Sauce
John Skrable's Note:
Never mind the butter sauce. Whatever is your preference. If you are preparing a butter sauce, I think this is an excellent way to prepare the pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First, to the pasta water, add 3 pinches of salt, 1 clove pressed garlic, 2 tsp of dried oregano, veggies.
- 2Bring to a full boil, then reduce heat to simmer for 15 minutes.
- 3Then bring it back to a full boil, and add the pasta.
- 4It works.
- 5Meantime, in a saucepan, add butter, parmesan cheese, 1 tsp dried oregano, 1 clove pressed garlic, 1/2 tsp black pepper, pinch of cayenne pepper, 1/2 tsp olive oil.
- 6Melt on simmer, and stir well.
- 7Drain the pasta, place in a service bowl, add the sauce, a generous sprinkling of parmesan cheese, and toss.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Pasta With Butter Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1052.9
- Calories from Fat 650
- Total Fat 72.3 g
- Saturated Fat 44.3 g
- Cholesterol 183.7 mg
- Sodium 741.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 16.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: