Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yet another recipe I have saved on my computer and moving to here foto share!! This is simple and quick -- my favorites! :)
- 16 ounces rotini pasta
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite size pieces
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- Cook and drain pasta as directed.
- While pasta is cooking, in a large pot, heat olive oil and saute chicken, garlic, salt, garlic powder, basil, and oregano until chicken is cooked.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes and cook for two minutes.
- Remove from heat and toss with pasta.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
This is very tasty but also very dry. There is no liquid in this recipe. DH and I drizzled on some olive oil to wet it up. I wonder if you used sun-dried tomatoes in oil if that would solve the problem. Or you could keep some of the pasta water and use that. Over all the flavor is great. I used whole wheat pasta. Thanks for posting iewe.
Added feta cheese and some red pepper flakes. Family really enjoyed this!
Used this with leftover parmesan chicken. Since all I had were 12 oz bags of pasta, I decreased the oil to 3 tbsp and 1tsp of each seasoning..we love garlic so still used 3 cloves. The chicken I used still had some spaghetti sauce on it, so didn't use the sun dried tomatoes. Overall, the technique was super easy and super quick, so will definitely use again!