1/2 Photos of Simple Pasta Toss
Yet another recipe I have saved on my computer and moving to here foto share!! This is simple and quick -- my favorites! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces rotini pasta
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite size pieces
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- 1Cook and drain pasta as directed.
- 2While pasta is cooking, in a large pot, heat olive oil and saute chicken, garlic, salt, garlic powder, basil, and oregano until chicken is cooked.
- 3Add sun-dried tomatoes and cook for two minutes.
- 4Remove from heat and toss with pasta.
- 5Serve with grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Pasta Toss
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 719.5
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 1154.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 42.2 g