Recipe by lucienec_79
This recipe came from a good friend of mine. It's quick and easy to make. There are no real measurements since it is mainly done to ones personal preference. The amounts given here are just to start you off. The prep time is just a rough guess as well. It normally takes me about 20 - 40 minutes depending on how big a batch I am making.
- 1 (16 ounce) box elbow macaroni (or any other type of pasta you want to use)
- 1 (16 ounce) package bacon
- 1 (16 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle ranch dressing
- 1 (32 ounce) jar mayonnaise or 1 (32 ounce) jar Miracle Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the bacon to your liking, drain and then crumble and set aside. Dice the onion, drain the olives and set aside. Cook the macaroni and drain with cold water (it helps to run the cold water over the macaroni until it is all cold, this helps when adding the dressing and mayo).
- Toss all ingredients into a large bowl and add a little of the ranch and mayo at a time. Add until desired taste and consistency. Chill before serving for best flavor.
- Number of servings really depends on who's eating it.