- 8 ounces linguine, cooked drained and rinsed
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 2⁄3 cup cream, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In frying pan brown bacon and crumble in pan.
- Remove all fat from pan except for about one tablespoon.
- Add onion and mushrooms to bacon, saute until soft.
- In bowl beat eggs, add other ingredients and mix; set aside.
- Add rinsed, cooked noodles to frying pan with the bacon, onions and mushrooms; heat through.
- Just before serving, remove from heat and add bowl of egg mixture to hot noodle mixture and mix.
- Serve immediately.