1/4 Photos of Simple Pasta and Cheese Bake With Veggies for Two
A simple and easy pasta bake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Grease a casserole dish.
- 3Combine everything except the mozzarella cheese.
- 4Place mixture into a casserole.
- 5Top with the mozzarella cheese.
- 6Bake until bubbly and heated through, or microwave until done (about 2 or 3 minutes tops).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Pasta and Cheese Bake With Veggies for Two
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.5
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 577.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: