Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A simple and easy pasta bake.
- 1 cup cooked pasta
- 1⁄2 cup vegetables or 1⁄2 cup meat, cooked
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese or 1⁄4 cup provolone cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a casserole dish.
- Combine everything except the mozzarella cheese.
- Place mixture into a casserole.
- Top with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake until bubbly and heated through, or microwave until done (about 2 or 3 minutes tops).
It was just good for us. We're not huge fans of the italian dressing on pasta I guess. Used lots of cheese which made it better.
Very good and easy recipe! I doubled the recipe to make 4 servings. I used 1 cup of mixed veggies and added two Italian sausage links cut into bite size pieces. My boyfriend loved the meal and the addition of the sausage, especially. I enjoyed the flavor from the Italian dressing. Thanks for posting. Will make again!