Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a fun, simple, and easy recipe. Not to mention it's not too time consuming.
- 1 (1 lb) box angel hair pasta (or spaghetti)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄2 lb bacon
- 1 -2 garlic clove (depending on your taste)
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tomatoes
- grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- First, fill a stockpot half way with cold water, if you are in a hurry you can use hot water. Add the salt. Set on medium to high, and wait to boil.
- Next, as you wait for your water to boil, dice your bacon and cook.
- As you cook the bacon, cut the zucchini and tomato and mince the garlic, set aside.
- Wait for the bacon to cook, and the water to boil.
- Once the water has boiled, add the pasta and stir constantly. Check later to see if it is Al Dente.
- After the bacon is cooked, set on plate lined with 3-4 layers of paper towels. Pour the grease out, and use the remaining to stir fry you zucchini and garlic.
- Once the zucchini looks like it almost done cooking, add the bacon.
- The pasta should be done cooking by now, so drain and rinse. Now add to the stir fry and add the tomato.
- Turn off stove, and mix the pasta and stir fry more.
- Dish up and add cheese if you like.