Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are the perfect mashed potatoes to bring to a party. They are a hit with kids and adults alike.
- 8-10 medium white potatoes
- 118.29 ml water, reserved
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 226.79 g French onion dip
- 7.39 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 2.46 ml garlic salt
- margarine, to dot
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook potatoes.
- Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of liquid.
- Add liquid and remaining ingredients.
- Beat until smooth.
- Pour potatoes into a casserole dish.
- Dot with margarine and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
Very tasty dish. Made exactly as directed, cooked half tonight and putting half in the freezer for another night. Thanks for a yummy recipe, I would have never thought of putting french onion dip into potatoes, though now it seems like an obvious yummy combo.
We LOVED these!!!!!!!! Rich, creamy with just the right amount of onion flavor and salt!! (I used garlic powder instead of the garlic salt.) REALLY, really good!!!!! A keeper!!!!! :) Thanks so much! :)