- 8 plum tomatoes
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut tomatoes in half lengthwise. Squeeze or scoop out some pulp and seeds with a spoon. Turn upside down on paper towels to drain.
- Place tomatoes cut side up in oven safe dish, and season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, combine bread crumbs, parmesan, thyme, garlic and olive oil. Season with pepper.
- Spoon crumb mixture over each tomato half and bake 10 minutes.