Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious and easy fruit salsa that makes a delicious accompaniment to hot, spicy dishes. Goes with steak, chicken, pork or seafood.
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro (1/2 cup)
- 1 cup diced papaya
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced (optional)
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- Pinch the leaves off the cilantro stems.
- Place in a small non-metal bowl with the remaining salsa ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon.
- Serve with your favorite meat dish.