1/5 Photos of Simple Oven-Baked Sea Bass
aMused chef's Note:
If you're looking for a simple recipe that really preserves the delicate flavor of sea bass, then I highly recommend you try this one. You can try this with other types of fish but my version used a Chilean sea bass. The original recipe came from SparkRecipes and this is my simplified version of it. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb sea bass (cleaned and scaled)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or crushed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning or 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 lemon wedges
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar (optional) or 1/3 cup white wine (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 450F°.
- 2In a cup, mix garlic, olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- 3Place fish in a shallow glass or ceramic baking dish.
- 4Rub fish with oil mixture.
- 5(Optional) Pour wine over fish.
- 6Bake fish, uncovered, for 15 minutes; then sprinkle with parsley or Italian seasoning and continue to bake for 5 more minutes (or until the thickest part of the fish flakes easily).
- 7Drizzle remaining pan juices over fish and garnish with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Oven-Baked Sea Bass
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.0
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 92.9 mg
- Sodium 1318.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 42.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: