Recipe by zaar junkie
Quick and easy.
Top Review by Momma Vickie
Now this was good and simple. I used Monterey Jack Cheese and put some salsa in with it and it came out really good. My hubby had a smart idea to put some sausage in there and make a little breakfast wrap out of it. I'm gonna have to try that. Thanks for posting.
- 1⁄2 large onion, chopped
- 5 ounces sliced mushrooms
- tillamook cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 flour tortillas
- butter, earthbalance
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a skillet to medium heat and fry onion in a bit of oil or butter. When onion is translucent, add mushrooms and cook until mushrooms have released their juice and the onion is a little browned, about 5 minutes or so. Remove and reserve in a bowl when done.
- Using the same skillet, turn the heat down to medium-low: butter one side of a tortilla and place the buttered side down on the skillet, add some onion/mushroom mix and shredded cheddar cheese. Place another tortilla on top, but with the buttered side facing towards you. Cook for a couple minutes, until cheese starts to melt and the bottom tortilla is lightly browned. Flip and repeat. Remove from skillet and repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cut in quarters and serve. It's good on it's own, or with typical condiments like sour cream and salsa.