Prep 2 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a very simple breakfast recipe adapted from Katheats.com
- 1⁄3 cup quick oats
- 1⁄3 cup egg white
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 mashed bananas or 1⁄3 cup pumpkin puree
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into a skillet coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook like a pancake, flipping after first side is firm.
- Remove from skillet when ready, and experiment with toppings!
- Topping suggestions: Nut butters, yogurt, cottage cheese, maple syrup, fruit.