Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
It cost too much to keep buying those little cans of mixed nuts, so I decided to try making my own, just out of my favourite nuts.
- 12 ounces dry-roasted salted macadamia nuts
- 16 ounces dry-roasted salted pecans, halves
- 16 ounces dry roasted salted pistachio nuts
- 16 ounces 50% less salt whole roasted cashews
- Get a big bowl and dump all the nuts into it.
- Mix the nuts with your hands until you think they're suitably combined.
- Pour nuts into an airtight container -- you'll need one that holds about 12 cups.