It cost too much to keep buying those little cans of mixed nuts, so I decided to try making my own, just out of my favourite nuts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces dry-roasted salted macadamia nuts
- 16 ounces dry-roasted salted pecans, halves
- 16 ounces dry roasted salted pistachio nuts
- 16 ounces 50% less salt whole roasted cashews
- 1Get a big bowl and dump all the nuts into it.
- 2Mix the nuts with your hands until you think they're suitably combined.
- 3Pour nuts into an airtight container -- you'll need one that holds about 12 cups.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Nut Mix
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g