Recipe by cipherbabe
I have tried a variety of asparagus recipes over the years--sauteed, grilled, baked--and I have always been disappointed in the results. This is a simple boiled recipe that always gives me a nicely textured and tasty asparagus.
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse and trim asparagus.
- Lay the spears, in the same direction, in a large frying pan.
- Add an inch or two of water and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Reduce temperature and simmer for about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove from pan and top with butter and salt.