Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My neighbor makes this for us every Christmas so my husband got the recipe and made it for me for Valentines day. It is so creamy and light - just a great cheesecake. You can use any pie filling you like - it doesn't have to be cherry.
- 11 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces fat-free cool whip
- 1 (8 inch) graham cracker crust or 1 (8 inch) shortbread pie crusts
- 21 ounces ccan cherry pie filling (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese till smooth. Add in the powdered sugar slowly and beat till smooth.
- Fold in the cool whip and spread into graham cracker crust.
- Refridgerate till serving. Top with pie filling at that time.