Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A friend of mine made this in college and ever since I've been hooked. People are always asking me for this recipe. It is so easy and inexpensive to make.
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 banana (sliced into thin pieces)
- 2 cups whipped topping (I like to use vanilla flavored)
- 2 cups milk
- 2 jello pkgs instant vanilla pudding
- caramel syrup, for drizzle
- Line banana slices on the bottom of the graham crust.
- In a large bowl mix the milk and pudding mix until well blended. Then add one cup of the whipped topping (save the other half for later) and stir.
- Pour mixture over the bananas and refrigerate about 3 hours or until set.
- When ready to serve, cover with the remaining whipped topping and drizzle over caramel.
Such an easy and delicious recipe! I used sugar free pudding and Cool Whip Lite to make it diabetic friendly. Thanks for sharing Spork. Made for Pick A Chef Spring 2011.
How many ounces should the instant vanilla pie filling have, 3.4 or 5.1? I'm going to go off of the actual pudding box directions just to be safe!
This was a very yummy pie! I however used a homemade oreo crust instead, I highly suggest giving that a try! This is such an easy dessert to make as well.