Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A friend of mine made this in college and ever since I've been hooked. People are always asking me for this recipe. It is so easy and inexpensive to make.
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 banana (sliced into thin pieces)
- 2 cups whipped topping (I like to use vanilla flavored)
- 2 cups milk
- 2 jello pkgs instant vanilla pudding
- caramel syrup, for drizzle
- Line banana slices on the bottom of the graham crust.
- In a large bowl mix the milk and pudding mix until well blended. Then add one cup of the whipped topping (save the other half for later) and stir.
- Pour mixture over the bananas and refrigerate about 3 hours or until set.
- When ready to serve, cover with the remaining whipped topping and drizzle over caramel.
Such an easy and delicious recipe! I used sugar free pudding and Cool Whip Lite to make it diabetic friendly. Thanks for sharing Spork. Made for Pick A Chef Spring 2011.
I made this 3 times so far n it was delish. However twice I had a prob that it was more like soup n wouldn't harden. First time I thought i put too much milk. 2nd time it was perfect. Just made it again n it was liquidy again. I'm thinking the issue is the cool whip wasn't thawed. I was rushing so I didn't think of that. Could that be the problem?
Yum! I used an oreo cookie crust and we all loved this super simple dessert. Thanks for sharing. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Tag.