Recipe by Spork
A friend of mine made this in college and ever since I've been hooked. People are always asking me for this recipe. It is so easy and inexpensive to make.
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 banana (sliced into thin pieces)
- 2 cups whipped topping (I like to use vanilla flavored)
- 2 cups milk
- 2 jello pkgs instant vanilla pudding
- caramel syrup, for drizzle
Directions See How It's Made
- Line banana slices on the bottom of the graham crust.
- In a large bowl mix the milk and pudding mix until well blended. Then add one cup of the whipped topping (save the other half for later) and stir.
- Pour mixture over the bananas and refrigerate about 3 hours or until set.
- When ready to serve, cover with the remaining whipped topping and drizzle over caramel.