1/3 Photos of Simple No Bake Banana Cream Pie
A friend of mine made this in college and ever since I've been hooked. People are always asking me for this recipe. It is so easy and inexpensive to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line banana slices on the bottom of the graham crust.
- 2In a large bowl mix the milk and pudding mix until well blended. Then add one cup of the whipped topping (save the other half for later) and stir.
- 3Pour mixture over the bananas and refrigerate about 3 hours or until set.
- 4When ready to serve, cover with the remaining whipped topping and drizzle over caramel.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple No Bake Banana Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.6
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 176.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant vanilla pudding