1/3 Photos of Simple Mushroom Omelette
Baby Kato's Note:
Omelettes are international, here is a lovely recipe from India, with onions, mushrooms and mustard powder. Don't let the mustard powder scare you, its very good in this dish. Hope you will enjoy this simple recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the eggs thoroughly along with the salt, pepper, mustard powder and the chopped onions.
- 2Heat a little of the butter in a pan and add the washed and sliced button mushrooms.
- 3Toss in the butter for 2 minutes, remove the mushrooms and keep aside until needed.
- 4Melt the remaining butter in a non stick pan over a medium flame and add the beaten eggs to it.
- 5Spread evenly around the pan and sprinkle the mushrooms on top.
- 6When one side is cooked slowly fold the omelette into half with a wooden spoon.
- 7Remove from the flame and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Mushroom Omelette
Serving Size: 1 (691 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 573.3
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 433.0 mg
- Sodium 1530.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 19.3 g