Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy Moroccan Chicken that is nice served with couscous, yoghurt and bread.
Make and share this Simple Moroccan Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Season flour with salt and pepper and toss chicken.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in skillet over high heat until hot then cook chicken in batches until golden, set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in pan and add onions, reduce heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes, stirring, until golden and softened.
- Return chicken to pan with spices, sultanas and stock.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes until heated through and thickened slightly.
- Stir in pine nuts, coriander and lemon juice.
- Serve with lemon wedges on side.
I made this for *Zaar World Tour III* - This was different to other Maroccan Chickens I have had but it was very yummy. I kept to the recipe and didn't change a thing, however I didn't have fresh coriander so I left them out. Thank you Jewelies
I really enjoyed this chicken. I cut way back on the cinnamon, only adding a pinch as my husband doesn't care for the flavor! He kept salting it at the table but I thought it was perfect. Different tastes! Thanks for a real comfort food.
Fabulous. Loved it. Easy and a nice variation on our normal home menu. I served with cous cous, yogert and Lebanese bread brush with oil covered in herbs and baked for 10 mins. The only thing that I will do slightly differently next time is I'll use 1 onion instead of 2... because... well... you know... onions make me... um... :)