1/2 Photos of Simple Moroccan Chicken
Easy Moroccan Chicken that is nice served with couscous, yoghurt and bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season flour with salt and pepper and toss chicken.
- 2Heat 2 tablespoons oil in skillet over high heat until hot then cook chicken in batches until golden, set aside.
- 3Heat remaining oil in pan and add onions, reduce heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes, stirring, until golden and softened.
- 4Return chicken to pan with spices, sultanas and stock.
- 5Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes until heated through and thickened slightly.
- 6Stir in pine nuts, coriander and lemon juice.
- 7Serve with lemon wedges on side.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Moroccan Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.9
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 74.4 mg
- Sodium 176.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 33.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: