Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
The flavors of a chili relleno without the work, that is what drew me to this recipe. It was originally posted in our local newspaper. A healthier alternative to a fried chili relleno, this would make an awesome addition to any mexican themed meal.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a medium casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Beat eggs and milk together. Add the flour and continue to beat until combined.
- Fold in the green chilies and the cheese.
- Pour into the casserole dish and back for 40-45 minutes.
- Top with a dollop of sour cream and enjoy.