1/1 Photo of Simple Mock Chile (Chili) Relleno Flavor Without the Fuss (Casse
The flavors of a chili relleno without the work, that is what drew me to this recipe. It was originally posted in our local newspaper. A healthier alternative to a fried chili relleno, this would make an awesome addition to any mexican themed meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a medium casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Beat eggs and milk together. Add the flour and continue to beat until combined.
- 3Fold in the green chilies and the cheese.
- 4Pour into the casserole dish and back for 40-45 minutes.
- 5Top with a dollop of sour cream and enjoy.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Mock Chile (Chili) Relleno Flavor Without the Fuss (Casse
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 779.9
- Calories from Fat 528
- Total Fat 58.6 g
- Saturated Fat 35.6 g
- Cholesterol 322.8 mg
- Sodium 1595.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 50.4 g