Chef #246750's Note:
This is a quick and easy vegetarian version of miso soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a soup pot Boil 250ml of water with 1 vegetable stock cube, once it comes to a boil turn down to simmer.
- 2Add the sliced carrots and mushrooms and simmer lightly for a few minutes.
- 3Add the spinach and continue to simmer until they're barely tender.
- 4In a separate bowl, mix the miso paste with about 250ml of the soup stock, until it's smooth with no lumps.
- 5Add the miso mixture and the tofu cubes to the pot.
- 6Heat gently and take care not to boil -or the miso will lose some of its flavour.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Miso Soup
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.4
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 630.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegetable stock cubes