Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
This cleanser is used to gently clean and tone and moisturize your skin, just like Cleopatra bathed in. The mint adds a refreshing antidote to post winter sluggishness.
- 2 1⁄4 cups whole milk
- 4 tablespoons of fresh mint, washed and dried (any kind)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend milk and mint in a blender or food processor.
- Leave it infuse in the fridge for about 12 hours
- Soak a washcloth or loofah in the cleanser and rub it over your skin instead of using soap.
- It's particularly good for delicate skin.
- store the remaining cleanser in the fridge. **Time indicated is fridge time.