1/1 Photo of Simple Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Marsha D.'s Note:
I love mint ice cream and when I came across this recipe I just had to make it to see how good it was. The results was awesome. I rather make my own mint chocolate chip ice cream than buying it in the stores. We love this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl stir together milk, whipping cream, sugar,salt,vanilla and peppermint extracts until sugar is dissolved.
- 2drop food coloring in a this time if desired.
- 3Pour mixture into ice cream maker and fellow manufactors directions.
- 4After 10 minutes into freezing add chocolate chips.
- 5After ice maker has finish its process, put ice cream in a container to fit and freeze in the freezer for 2 hours to harden more.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.1
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 86.4 mg
- Sodium 86.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 40.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g