I love mint ice cream and when I came across this recipe I just had to make it to see how good it was. The results was awesome. I rather make my own mint chocolate chip ice cream than buying it in the stores. We love this recipe.
- In a bowl stir together milk, whipping cream, sugar,salt,vanilla and peppermint extracts until sugar is dissolved.
- drop food coloring in a this time if desired.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker and fellow manufactors directions.
- After 10 minutes into freezing add chocolate chips.
- After ice maker has finish its process, put ice cream in a container to fit and freeze in the freezer for 2 hours to harden more.