Recipe by rainboconfection
Just rice, water and a little butter or oil. cover and nuke as directed. no watching, yeah!
Top Review by Chef floWer
Yum rice nice however it wasn't as fluffy as it turns out in my rice cooker. I think if I make it again I would put only half of the butter. Overall it was a simple and quick side dish. I served it under Recipe #192337. Thank you rainboconfection
- 1 cup very hot water
- 2 tablespoons very hot water
- 2 teaspoons butter (oil works too) or 2 teaspoons margarine (oil works too)
- 1⁄2 cup rice, length of grain unimportant
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all in 1 1/2 qt microwavable bowl, cover with plastic wrap = tightly.
- cook in microwave 18 t0 20 minutes at 30% power. stir check for doneness. if not done cook another 2 minutes. when done, rice should have used up liquids. cover and let set for 5 minutes. fluff and use in your favorite recipe or eat with raisins, brown sugar and milk or cream. yum!