Recipe by duck_man
Just like the salsa I enjoyed in a small restaurant in downtown Cancun - took me a while to get it just right!
Top Review by Laudee
Haven't been to Cancun, Mr. Duck_Man, but I can assure you that I'm real glad you have! Your salsa is just dandy. Just the right amount of heat and downright good flavor. Kudos to you for posting a keeper! Laudee C.
- 4 ripe fresh tomatoes (RIPE tastes better!)
- 1 onion
- 1 lime
- 1 ripe jalapeno pepper (2 if you like it HOT!)
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop up the tomatoes to your preferred size.
- Dice the onion (if it is a large onion you may only want to use half).
- Chop up the cilantro and the pepper.
- Put it all into a bowl and squeeze all of the juice from the lime on top.
- Add a bit of salt.
- stir it up.