Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have always thought simple is the best. Here is my version of a simple snack that has guests wanting more. Note: 1/2 cup of salsa/sour cream is an estimate. Use more or less to your tastes.
- 4 ounces of chopped green chilies
- 4 ounces of chopped black olives
- 1 (8 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 cups of shredded cheese, divided (your choice)
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 green onions, sliced (or more to your taste)
- 8 flour tortillas
- In a saucepan, combine the refried beans and half of the cheese, over medium heat, stirring often until cheese has melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the green chilies, olives, onions, and salsa.
- Stir until combined.
- Spread bean mixture onto tortillas to just within the edges.
- Spread about a tablespoon of sour cream over the bean mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese over the sour cream.
- Roll tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Repeat with the other tortillas.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Unwrap, cut into slices, and arrange onto a platter.
- Serve with extra salsa on the side.