Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A simple and flavorful meatloaf recipe that is so easy to make!
Make and share this Simple Meatloaf Bursting With Flavor recipe from Food.com.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 6 ounces kraft freshtake italian parmesan cheese (If you do not have a FreshTake, use 1/2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs & 1/2 cup shredded parmesan)
- 14 1⁄2 ounces diced tomatoes (Hunt's tomatoes, green pepper, onion, & celery)
- 2⁄3 ounce Italian salad dressing mix (Good Seasons Zesty Italian)
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 and spray the meatloaf pan with olive oil.
- Mix all of the meatloaf ingredients in a large bowl.
- Transfer the meatloaf mixture into the pan.
- Poke several holes through the meatloaf to help it thoroughly cook.
- Place in the oven and cook for 1 hour.
- Mix together the 3 ingredients for the sauce.
- Cover the meatloaf with the sauce.
- Put back into the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Slice into 4 - 6 portions and ENJOY!
I went searching for a meatloaf recipe using ingredients I had on hand at the moment and this was the winner. WOW!! Delicious! All 4 boys came back for seconds. I'll double the recipe next time so there will be leftovers. Followed the recipe exactly. Thanks for posting, Herndons.
Wow this was really good and full of flavor! I followed the recipe as written other then I didn't make the sauce. I just used ketchup. I also cooked mine for two hours. We all enjoyed this and there was not a piece left. I have a bunch of freshtakes that I got for free with coupons and I put them in the freezer as we didn't like it on chicken. I will be making this again!