Recipe by Herndons
A simple and flavorful meatloaf recipe that is so easy to make!
Top Review by wealthave
I went searching for a meatloaf recipe using ingredients I had on hand at the moment and this was the winner. WOW!! Delicious! All 4 boys came back for seconds. I'll double the recipe next time so there will be leftovers. Followed the recipe exactly. Thanks for posting, Herndons.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 6 ounces kraft freshtake italian parmesan cheese (If you do not have a FreshTake, use 1/2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs & 1/2 cup shredded parmesan)
- 14 1⁄2 ounces diced tomatoes (Hunt's tomatoes, green pepper, onion, & celery)
- 2⁄3 ounce Italian salad dressing mix (Good Seasons Zesty Italian)
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 and spray the meatloaf pan with olive oil.
- Mix all of the meatloaf ingredients in a large bowl.
- Transfer the meatloaf mixture into the pan.
- Poke several holes through the meatloaf to help it thoroughly cook.
- Place in the oven and cook for 1 hour.
- Mix together the 3 ingredients for the sauce.
- Cover the meatloaf with the sauce.
- Put back into the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Slice into 4 - 6 portions and ENJOY!