Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
Just a few ingredients and yummy, smells great while it is cooking, plus I do not like ketsup on mine. It goes together in just a few minutes. I serve with noodles and gravy. I use the leftovers cold for sandwiches, or serve like a pate with crackers.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 5 slices bread, cubed
- 1 beef bouillon cube, made with 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 egg
- In a mixing bowl, place ground beef then bread cubes.
- Pour bullion mixture over bread.
- Put spices over bread.
- Crack egg over mixture.
- Mix with your hands (take your rings off first!) until all ingredients are evenly distributed, form into a loaf.
- Bake in a 9x13 pan for 50-60 minutes at 350 Degrees.