1/1 Photo of Simple Meatballs or Patties
Montana Heart Song's Note:
No eggs, milk, flour or sugar. Three steps and you are done and they are delicious. Freeze if desired. They hold together. Ready to eat plain or add to sauces.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl mix meats and onion together.
- 2Use your hands to mix thoroughly.
- 3In medium bowl, mix cornmeal and seasoning.
- 4Add to meat mixture. Mix well.
- 5Form into 8 patties or about 28 2-inch meatballs.
- 6Fry, turning so all sides are cooked.
- 7Use a spatula to turn. At first, they may stick until pan is hot enough to let the fat and juice run. Just slide the spatula under and loosen. The meatballs stay together.
- 8Note: You may use only turkey if you wish, but add 1 tablespoon oil to the meat. You must spray frying pan with Pam or oil. You may increase the seasoning to 1 1/2 tsp if you wish.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Meatballs or Patties
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.7
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.8 mg
- Sodium 14.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning