No eggs, milk, flour or sugar. Three steps and you are done and they are delicious. Freeze if desired. They hold together. Ready to eat plain or add to sauces.
- In large bowl mix meats and onion together.
- Use your hands to mix thoroughly.
- In medium bowl, mix cornmeal and seasoning.
- Add to meat mixture. Mix well.
- Form into 8 patties or about 28 2-inch meatballs.
- Fry, turning so all sides are cooked.
- Use a spatula to turn. At first, they may stick until pan is hot enough to let the fat and juice run. Just slide the spatula under and loosen. The meatballs stay together.
- Note: You may use only turkey if you wish, but add 1 tablespoon oil to the meat. You must spray frying pan with Pam or oil. You may increase the seasoning to 1 1/2 tsp if you wish.