Cook1 hr 20 mins
This is an easy blend that I came up with after looking at a few different recipes. It just happened to please my family; I'm posting it here so I won't lose it, lol. They tend to like foods fairly bland and boring. I didn't measure to see how many cups of bread crumbs I got, as I kept crumbling slices of toast until it looked right. And the beef broth was my own homemade, still gelled from being in the fridge; I don't know if canned would be different.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Crumble beef into large mixing bowl.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well with hands.
- Shape into two oblong loaves.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until at least 160F inside.
- We like ours well done; after 80 minutes it was 180F and perfect.
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving.