Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
The name says it all! The nutritional information will not be correct, as the marinade is discarded.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 large garlic clove, pressed
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine soy sauce, mayonnaise, vinegar and garlic in a large plastic food storage bag.
- Add chicken and marinate 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Broil chicken 7 minutes each side, or until cooked through.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
I've made this twice now and have gotten rave reviews! The only things I added were onion powder and liquid smoke to the marinade. I grilled it both times and marinated it for 2-3 hours. The chicken comes out tender and flavorful without being over-powering.
It was so good!! When chicken is on sale, I buy a bunch and freeze with the marinade. That way it marinates as is thaws, and all I have to do is turn on the grill when I get home from work. The chicken was juicy (we basted during grilling) and everyone liked it. Thanks for a great recipe.
This is so easy to prepare...it comes out moist and delicious...I cooked mine on the George Foreman grill...I let it marinade for a couple of hours...but could see whipping up the marinade in the morning and throwing the chicken on the grill when you get home from your busy day at work or play...it's a keeper...thanks for posting it...made for Spring 2012 PAC