Recipe by gertc96
I found this recipe inside a Philadelphia cream cheese package. I love brownies and cream cheese so I knew I'd love this.
Top Review by Margie99
I've made these before from the cream cheese box before and they are just simple and delicious. A great way to dress up a brownie mix. I often get a great deal on them then wonder what I am going to do with it.
- 1 brownie mix, 19-21 oz pkg
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine brownine mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl.
- Pour into a 9X13 pan.
- Beat cream cheese with mixer until creamy.
- Add sugar, egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Drop by Tablespoonfuls over brownie batter and swirl in with a knife.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until cream cheese mixture is lightly browned.
- Cool before cutting to serve.
- Keep refrigerated.