Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy and delicious recipe from Goya. It can be dairy-free if soy ice cream is used.
- 1 (12 ounce) can mango nectar (such as Goya)
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla ice cream or 1⁄2 cup soy ice cream
- 3 ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in blender container.
- Cover and blend on high until smooth.
- Note: You can use other flavor nectars in place of mango to add variety!
Sinfully good! I used the real stuff (ice cream) and added some finely ground cardamon. This was delish.
looking for weight watcher points