Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is the simplest recipe for mac & cheese I have ever seen. You can add meat ex. diced ham and or green onion for color and flavor.
- Boil macaroni until al dente drain.
- in double boiler heat milk.
- grate Velveeta.
- add Velveeta stirring occasionally until melted.
- toss macaroni with salt & pepper if used then 3/4 of melted cheese coating thoroughly.
- pour into greased 13 x 9 pan.
- pour remaining melted cheese over the top.
- grate the cheddar and sprinkle over the top.
- bake at 350 for 30 min until bubbly and starts to brown at the edges.
- This serves 8 Thetas or 4 Frat boys lol!
My boys loved this mac & cheese ! Very easy to throw together for a quick side dish. Thanks for posting UT !