Recipe by Buzymomof3
I got this from my mother-in-law when I asked for some recipes my husband grew up with. It's a simple casserole but the taste is good.
Top Review by morgainegeiser
Quick, easy and quite good, I even used brown minute rice and it worked fine. I did sprinkle a little shredded cheddar cheese on at the very last minute. I felt the soup added to the recipe, but wasn't so keen on the noodles on top. Next time might use a chicken based soup, but one without noodles.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄4 cup onion
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can Veg-All, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken noodle soup
- 1⁄2 cup Minute Rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger with onion and celery and drain if needed.
- Add uncooked rice (this is the quick/instant Minute Rice - not regular rice).
- Put half of mixture in a casserole dish, add veg-all, top with rest of mixture, then top with the soup.
- Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.