- 1⁄2 lb all white meat lean ground turkey
- 1⁄2 yellow onion (finely chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup parsley (finely chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup dried Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- olive oil (for browning meatballs, not in mixture)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat egg in large bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Mush together well using your hands.
- Form into 1/2 inch balls.
- Heat small amount of olive oil (about 1 tsp to keep this recipe low-fat) in skillet.
- Put half the balls into the skillet and cook until browned evenly on outside.
- Remove and add remaining balls.