1/3 Photos of Simple Low Fat Meatballs.
I got this recipe from a Women's Health magazine. They suggest you add Cajun seasoning to these since they are supposed to be an appetizer. Also, their nutritional information is that these have 20 calories each, .5 fat grams, and 3 grams of protein. Not a significant source of sodium, carbs, or fiber.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Dice tenderloin into one inch cubes.
- 3In a blender, add all ingredients and pulse about 16 times until well mixed and evenly ground.
- 4Roll into 32 meatballs.
- 5Place on baking pan and spritz with Olive oil.
- 6Bake for about 10 minutes or until juices run clear and they are no longer pink.
- 7**Note: I am saying this makes 32 servings for nutritional ease of understanding. However, I would say if people eat about four each, then you would really get 8 servings.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Low Fat Meatballs.
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 19.6
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 9.3 mg
- Sodium 25.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.9 g