Prep 2 mins
Cook 40 mins
My friends and I found a really simple recipe for chocolate rice pudding (using cooked white rice) and decided to sub nutella for the chocolate chips! The result: chocolatey, hazelnutty deliciousness. And in comparison to lots of the other rice pudding recipes, this one's on the lighter side.
- 2 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup nutella (or a bit more)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine milk, rice, sugar and nutella in a large saucepan.
- Cook on medium heat until pudding thickens, about 30-40 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Serve warm or chill before serving.