Prep 7 mins
Cook 30 mins
I looked and looked on recipezaar for a coconut pudding recipe, and couldn't find one that looked just perfect for me. so i created this one to satisfy my craving and it has become a regular around our house. it's delicious and simple- and it's perfect if you love coconut as much as I do! Cooking time is actually refrigeration time.
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 8 ounces fat-free cool whip
- 2 (1 ounce) boxes fat-free sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups skim milk
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- Toast coconut in oven on broil until tips become light brown. Remove from oven as soon as it starts to brown to prevent overcooking!
- In medium bowl, mix cool whip and pudding mix, one box at a time.
- Mix in milk, 1/2 cup at a time. Add in vanilla.
- Fold in coconut.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.