Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a recipe from a friend of mine. It's very simple.
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 (8 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- whipped topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whip egg yolks with hand whisk until creamy.
- Pour in condensed milk, stirring lightly to blend.
- Add lemon juice. Mix well.
- Pour into crust and bake for 8 minutes.
- Option #1: Double the ingredients to fill crust completely. Allow to cool and top with whipped topping.
- Option #2: If desired, you can make a meringue by whipping whites of three eggs until firm. Place over pie and bake until golden.