Recipe by Pesto lover
During a dinner party, the dog knocked down and ate the cake I had made for dessert. So I made this quick and easy dessert which was enjoyed by all.
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread the coconut on a non-stick baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees until browned. Don't let it burn.
- Let coconut cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place two small scoops of ice cream in each dessert bowl.
- Top each serving with 1 tbsp of Amaretto (you can substitute Kahlua).
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut and serve immediately.