Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
Pretty quick and simple recipe for lamb filet. Started out with a recipe from KidSpot Kitchen but wound up changing so much that I decided to just re-write it.
- 10 -12 lamb fillets or 3 1⁄2 lbs lamb fillets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 lemon, fresh lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a shallow dish, allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes. Suggested: 3 hours.
- Heat a non-stick frypan to high heat and cook lamb for 3 minutes on each side for medium ‘doneness’.
- Remove from heat and rest for 5 minutes.