Recipe by Iowahorse
This is simple and easy. Excellent for beginners too. Nothing fancy, just good flavor. Does not include marinating time. Cook times approx, depending on your grill and how you like them.
- 4 lbs short rib of beef
- 2⁄3 cup kikkoman teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
Directions See How It's Made
- Score meaty side of ribs opposite bone, 1/2" apart,.
- 1/2" deep, lengthwise and crosswise.
- Place ribs in large plastic bag.
- Combine teriyaki sauce, sesame seed, sugar, Tabasco and garlic; pour over ribs.
- Press air out of bag; tie top securely.
- Refrigerate 4hours, turning bag over occasionally.
- Remove ribs and broil or grill 4" from heat source or hot coals 15 to 18 minutes, or until outsides of ribs are brown and crisp.
- Turn ribs over occasionally during cooking.