Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a simple, but yet delicious, creamy, baked corn casserole. It was given to my sister and I from a dear friend. We do not know where she got the recipe. We fix this dish quite often around our house.
- This is best when sitting overnight in the refridgerator.
- Soften the Cream Cheese & Butter in the milk in the microwave for about 1 minute.
- Add the corn and peppers and pour into a casserole sprayed with cooking spray.
- When ready to bake - preheat oven to 350 deg.
- Bake for approximately 30 - 45 minutes.