Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a simple, but yet delicious, creamy, baked corn casserole. It was given to my sister and I from a dear friend. We do not know where she got the recipe. We fix this dish quite often around our house.
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can white corn, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons chopped jalapenos from a jars, drained (or more depending taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon butter (Or more depending on your taste)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- This is best when sitting overnight in the refridgerator.
- Soften the Cream Cheese & Butter in the milk in the microwave for about 1 minute.
- Add the corn and peppers and pour into a casserole sprayed with cooking spray.
- When ready to bake - preheat oven to 350 deg.
- Bake for approximately 30 - 45 minutes.
This is very similar to a corn casserole that is a Thanksgiving tradition at our house. We use a mix of yellow and white corn, and chopped fresh jalapeno. Thanks for posting!