Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I spotted this recipe in someone else's recipe book once, and decided to try it. It turned out to be so much better than I had anticipated! The flavours really come together, and it really is perfect over steak or chicken.
- 440 g can condensed tomato soup
- 44.37 ml Italian salad dressing
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan, and simmer until the mixture thickens, stirring often.
- Pour over steak, or grilled chicken breast.
Surprisingly good. So simple. I did add a couple splashes of red wine vinegar, otherwise I followed recipe to a "t". I made these steaks and served them with Sara's Sauteed Mushroom. Yummy! [made for AUS/NZ recipe swap #20, Sept. 2008].
made recipe without any alterations. Very good. Gonna make another batch for next time. Worchester sauce gave it great flavor. Thanks.